Your journey begins here, no matter if you simply want to look good in your clothes or your embarking on a new fitness regime, its essential you understand how to wear your waist trainer to maximise results. Whether you have purchased our Waist Trainer or your considering it, please read the info below.
Our New Waist trainers are an advanced body shaper that speeds up weight loss through high compression and micro massage. The trainer helps you get the figure you want by instantly shaping and slimming the body, as well as flattening the stomach and mid-section. The latex lining in our waist trainers cause perspiration, mobilizing fat and toxins. When a waist trainer is used consistently, along with a healthy diet and active lifestyle, wearers will begin seeing results fairly quickly.
We cannot say it enough; waist training requires consistency and devotion. The process does not happen overnight or by occasionally wearing your trainer; the best results come with time and persistence.
Results may vary depending on your body type and your level of consistency. Note that changes in your waist will not be permanent if you do not continue to wear the waist trainer. However, if you add a waist trainer along with a healthy diet, you will see lasting results. Remember…stay hydrated and listen to your body's cues.
If you want to tone up and lose weight, we provide completely FREE exercise programs created by qualified Sports Scientists to target fat loss and tone up your body, visit the Blog (link to blog) to find out more.
- Your waist trainer should fit tight enough to pull your waist in on the 2nd hook closure
- It should have enough structure to not roll over the waist (this is a sign the shaper is too small)
- Your waist trainer should not interfere with your breathing and you should not experience pain
- The trainer is going to feel uncomfortable until your waist gets used to it, this is why building up gradually with different sizes over periods of time is best
- When the trainer is closed, there should be no bulging
- Always break in your waist for a better fit
- Measure your natural waist,, the smallest section. This is the measurement you need to get the right size
- If your a plus size with waist of 38 or more, choose a trainer that is 7 inches smaller than your measurement, your body will easily redistribute the weight
Things to Avoid
- NEVER sleep in your waist trainer, always remove before going to bed.
- NEVER fasten the trainer and try to pull or slip it on, you risk breaking the clasps.
- When sitting down, NEVER fold the trainer over. The spiral bones will flex with your body shape and maintain proper posture.
- NEVER machine wash your waist trainer. Hand Wash only and flat dry.